As the world continues to deal with the spread of the novel coronavirus, DusitThaniLakeView Cairo will be taking every precaution necessary to ensure they have a safe and comfortable stay with us.Please find hereunder the measurements taken to ensure the health and safety of our guests:
Receiving Guests Preventive Measures:
- Ensuring social distancing procedures are clear to hotel guests in all hotel areas using guidance posters and foot prints
- Providing awareness signs about the ways of spreading infection
- Providinga clinic and doctor in the hotel
- Commitment not to house the room after the guests leave, except after at least 48 hours, during which all sterilization and disinfection procedures are taken in accordance with the approved health standards that should be followed in this regard.
- Providing personal protection tools for employees (disinfection and disinfection tools – masks – gloves …. etc.)
- Provide good ventilation in all places
- Discontinuing the valet parking service
- Finalize the guest check-in procedures with single-use pens.
- Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel.
- Measuring the guests’ temperatures each time they enter the hotel.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times.
- Regular cleansing of all public areas.
- In the event that a positive case is discovered among one of the guests, the Ministry of Health and Population will be notified to coordinate on isolating the case in the designated places in hospitals or in the hotel, according to the case and as decided by the Ministry of Health and Population.
Hotel Staff Preventive Measures:
- Commitment to measure temperatures daily for employees
- Random rapid testing of employees at the gates is conducted in coordination with the Ministry of Health and Population
Restaurant Preventive Measures:
- Ensuring social distancing by leaving a distance of no less than two meters between dining tables, and one meter between each person and another at the table. Considering groups/families with a maximum of 6 chairs on the large table.
- Ban the buffet service completely and relying on a la cart/set menus
- Shisha is prohibited.
- Temperature measurement for restaurant guests.
- Single-use cutlery is available upon request
Swimming PoolsPreventive Measures:
- Proper maintenance and disinfection of swimming pools on a regular basis and the use of maximum chlorine concentrations (5 mg / liter) and bromine (10 mg /liter) to nullify the work of the Corona virus
- Disinfection of the area around the swimming pool, including tables and surfaces, sunbeds and tools….etc. after guest usage and also after the end of the operating time
- Leaving a distance of not less than two meters between the sunbeds
- Cleaning swimming pool towelsin a high temperature and disinfecting the washroom after completing the daily washing process.
Housekeeping and Laundry Preventive Measures:
- Daily cleaning of the rooms using the tools of (POSI) infection trolley and following the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- Cleaning and sterilizing all surfaces every hour in public areas and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health.
- Daily cleaning of corridors and thoroughly disinfecting rooms after guests leave
- Providing steam machines to disinfect furniture and fabrics
- Cleaning dirty furnishings in a high temperature and disinfecting the washroom after completing the daily washing process
- Safe disposal of waste (in coordination with the Ministries of Health & Population and the Ministryof Environment)